Project Engineering Advisor

Scenario: Your project would benefit from additional design expertise but you either do not have the funding to hire an expensive senior engineer or you cannot find a suitable one in the job market. What do you do?

Innovatia has established the per-project advisor service with a $1000 US per-quarter  retainer fee. For a fixed fee, you have Internet consultation with Innovatia  for your project. This service is limited to three clients to provide sufficient resources for each..

Most projects need expertise:

1. At the beginning of the project, when strategic technical design decisions are made which set the direction for the design.

2. After 90 % design completion, when the remaining 10 % of problems need the involvement of an experienced engineer.

You can, for instance, buy 3-month quarters for each of the above stages of your project while skipping one or more quarters. Having a proven engineer overlook, review circuit design, and advise for this amount is cheap project insurance.

Innovatia has provided project engineering support to multiple companies over 25 years in the areas of power and instrumentation electronics in the fields of medical equipment, automotive PMS motor-drives, airbag and internal-combustion engine testing, aerospace rocket and balloon instrumentation and pyrotechnic electronics, aquaculture process control, process-chemistry data acquisition, thermodynamic, fluidic, and thermal energy measurement, laser control, test and measurement instruments, and other projects.

Designware support is provided on a case-by-case basis for an agreed compensation, depending on the particulars of the services to be rendered.

Innovatia Technologies

Inquiries about the suitability of Innovatia for your project are welcomed. Contact Innovatia.

Advisor for each quarter (3 months) via the Internet: $1000 US

Back Home Next